Sunday, December 20, 2009

Leaving wilmington!

Holy crap, it's 12:o2am, and I'm still throwing stuff into the truck--

So far I have:
A fish tank--an alaia blank--an alaia--a speed bike, 4 surfsticks-1sickfish-1gunnystepup-1lilshredder-andonesuperretro--I also have all of my clothes--spearfishing equipment--scuba gear including my new bc--1external hard drive, some speakers, some wax, and a bunch of other stuff, including my mac as soon as I'm done uploading some new music to my i-pod

I guess I'm going to try to leave around 4, but I'm pretty tired right now, so we'll see how that pans out, but all in all I think I feel good about this, It's almost like getting on a rollercoaster that may, or may not be broken.

I've got some cool stuff, to say and show about wilmington, especially about Jaime and Carol+Camille, we just had some pizza and they bought me some beers and a book--but I'll just have to get to that later cause I need some sleep--here's a sick pic from the long forgotten summer taken by none other than the world famous photojournalist, and friend Logan Mock Bunting--

If you can't tell, thats me in the middle of Jaime and Carol--playing the third wheel as always with the Hunters on the wreck of the Hyde--were looking at some big grey fishes--you can just barely see the edge of one on the right side there.


Goodbye Wilmington...

..for now...


www.loganmb.com