Monday, December 28, 2009

Picture of the day

Well it's been forever since I've put anything up on here and that's mainly because I've been having too much fun with christmas and all--everyone is around and there's stuff to do, not to mention some really fun tubular swells.

Also, I've been having a spot of trouble trying to come up with the right name for this blog thing, I like the name now, but the domain is taken, so it has to be plural, as in caveman"s"chronicles, which is no big deal, but it was bothering me so I was trying to come up with other names such as...

The Copper Sailboat
OUT FOX THE CURL
Flight of the Navigator
Victory at Sea
and ,
The Gnarwhale
but, ofcourse most of these were taken--which pissed me off for two reasons, one; someone out there is possibly more creative than me, and two; they're not using them. But it's all good cause I like the running name--I think it feels right.

Anyway just to try to post more often, I'm going to try to put up a picture everyday, I've got a serious archive here dating back all the way to the late eighties--I plan on trying to "explain" each picture a bit, maybe embellish a little, so check it out, you might just see yourself...

Say hi to Gimp and Slug--my other brothers.

There are many, many things I could say about these two, but for now I will just stick to the picture. They are at the famous Ternoski's (I don't know how to spell that stuff) house in Avalon. The slug is the one on the right, he is very happy because the gimp(one on the left) is rubbing his back. The Gimp is happy because he has been drinking man-beer. Shortly after this picture is taken I will pass out in the bath room and slug will try to revive me by feeding me the contents of that frying pan. This will not work.