Sunday, January 17, 2010

ADAM AND KATIE

In-spite of the usual trials and tribulations that go hand in hand with relocating to a new place. In-spite of all my blah, blah this isn't home yet, and that's not home anymore, and I feel lost at times ranting--I really must say that my transition to this amazing, purely magical place has been a smooth one. And this isn't because I have put in my time, or paid my dues, or even because I have made some huge sacrifice to be here like I know so many people have.

No, my transition to this small island has been smooth and easy because of the help I have received from many friends, but most importantly from two people who have gone out of their way to welcome me with the widest of open arms.















And they took me to the farmers market at diamond head where I bought some poke flavored taro!
















And we went for a drive up into the mountains where, consequently, I now live.

















And they threw me some shakas! Thanks Adam and Katie--yous guys are the best--I swear I'm going to do something nice for you when I get my act together. Really nice, like buy you some sharks or something.