Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PINE IS FINE!



JUST RECEIVED AN EMERGENCY CORRESPONDENCE FROM FELLOW ADVENTURIAN AND COMMON CAVE DWELLER:

JAIME HUNTER...
(I didn't have any actual pictures of Jaime on hand, but this is kind of what he looks like)
"yo!!! I just came up to email carol and got side tracked. So i thought i would let you know how my trip is going. Waves have been good, about 3 feet overhead, today about head high with some bigger sets, but the sweet ones are the head high ones. My body is red like a tomato. Pine is Fine! I have descovered that costa rica is alaia paradise. i can´t beleive how much fun this wave is on a 14 dollar peice of wood. anyway, the main point of this message is really to let you know that I have a new name for alaia´s now. The currious events and circumstances leading up to the name awakining in my brain, i will leave out, in attemts not to bore you. The important thing to know is that from this day forward i will be calling alaia´s Parabolic Whicky Whacky´s." Jaime

WELL, IT SEEMS THE PIG IS HAVING A GOOD OL TIME DOWN THERE IN TICO LAND, INTERESTING TERMINOLOGY THERE ABOUT THE ALAIA, I GOTTA SAY THOUGH PIG, I DON'T THINK THOSE "CURIOUS EVENTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES" WOULD BORE US ONE BIT, SPILL YOUR GUTS MAN... LETS HOPE WE GET ANOTHER UPDATE SOON... MAHALO PIG.